Land’s End is a newly opened 75 bedroom boutique hotel located in Sliema with outstanding views overlooking Valletta, Malta’s capital city.
We are looking for a Hotel Front Desk Agent to serve as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation.
Hotel Front Desk Agent responsibilities include registering guests, managing reservations and providing information about rooms, rates and amenities. If you have a knack for customer service and work experience in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help create a pleasant and memorable stay for our guests.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone requests
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ needs in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalised services for VIP customers
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of guest bookings
How to apply
Please send your CV along with an introduction on why you feel you would be suitable for this role to: email@example.com